Represent Grimlore Games online! You will be responsible for co-developing and executing our social media and community management strategy for all of our games.
You will be located on-site in our studio in Munich and interact with our developers daily. You will be the essential link between Grimlore and our players, fostering great communication in both ways.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Have a deep understanding of our game(s) and players.
- Improve and foster the dialogue between Grimlore Games and our players. Be the voice of the dev team to the communities and the voice of the communities to the dev team.
- Take ownership of the Social Media Strategy: Plan, create and publish exciting media content and engage in the comment sections.
- Work closely with the dev team and our publisher to keep our players well-informed.
- Analyze and report regularly on both social media trends and your community-building efforts.
- Help with customer support related tasks.
- Experience in managing social media networks (Youtube, Twitch, Discord, Twitter, etc.), forum software and broadcasting tools (live streaming)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- Self-Confidence and “can-do mentality”.
- Ability to manage your own time and priorities, keeping the big picture in mind.
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for internet humour, pop- and gaming culture.
- Passion for gaming and an understanding of the games industry.