We are looking for a skilled VFX Artist to create a wide range of VFX (magic, fire, smoke, blood, electricity, explosions, debris and more). You should possess a good sense for timing, knowledge of the principles of motion, anticipation, dynamics, follow-through and lighting. You should also be skilled to create your own geometry and textures.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Create and implement real-time particle systems via our proprietary technology and Popcorn FX.
- Implement and optimize material/shader-based VFX via our proprietary node-based material editor.
- Create geometry and textures required for your VFX
- Work with Game Designers, Level Designers, Programmers and other Artists to create a variety of VFX for abilities, spells, environments, weapons, explosions, on-screen effects and more.
- Excellent knowledge of 2D and 3D tools like Photoshop, 3DS Max or Houdini
- Sense for art and knowledge about technology
- Ability to conceptualize, present and execute your VFX ideas
- Real-time VFX experience in available game engines like Unreal Engine 4
- Proactive, autonomous and self-motivated
- Applicants must be authorized to work in Germany/E.U.
- Willingness to relocate to Munich, Germany.
- Fluent in written and spoken English