After almost 1,5 years of hard work we finally shipped SpellForce 3: Fallen God and the free to play SpellForce 3: Versus Edition that will grant you one free faction and full access to the SpellForce 3 PvP multiplayer! We think SpellForce 3: Fallen God is in many regards our best work so far! Get it now on Steam or GoG. If you just want to check out the game or are only interested in Multiplayer, head over to the SpellForce 3: Versus Edition steam page!
Haven’t heard of the game before? Here is a quick summary:
In SpellForce 3: Fallen God you will command the Trolls and lead them on an epic journey across the wild continent of Urgath. As Chieftain of the Moonkin, a tribe driven from its home by tusk hunters and disease, their survival is in your hands.
- The perfect blend of RTS and RPG: SpellForce 3: Fallen God combines RTS and RPG gameplay for an exciting blend of storytelling and epic real-time battles
- Standalone game and story: Fallen God is a standalone expansion to SpellForce 3. You don’t need to be familiar with the story of SpellForce 3 or SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest to jump right in
- Single-player campaign: Featuring the dark, enthralling story of the long-misunderstood Trolls and their battle for survival, with a playtime of around 20 hours
- Customize your heroes: Combine skill trees and abilities to create the perfect heroes for your strategy
- Explore a new continent: Discover Urgath and solve its mysteries using unique hero interactions with the world
- Craft powerful weapons: Salvage legendary weapons and armor from other races to give your Trolls the edge in battle
- Lead your army to victory: Hone your battle strategy in an improved sector-based RTS system
- Win epic battles: Make the best use of each unit’s strengths to ensure victory
- Immerse yourself in Urgath: Enjoy the beautiful fantasy soundtrack and cutting-edge, top-down graphics
- Compete for glory with Ranked Play!
- Choose from 4 RTS factions: Humans, Elves, Orcs and Trolls, each featuring two unique heroes that complement individual play styles
- Create your own maps with our powerful modding tools
New features compared to SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest
- All-new Campaign featuring a storyline about the Moonkin trolls with over 20 hours of content
- All-new abilities and skilltrees for even more customizable heroes
- Campaign replay value, thanks to the character-shaping mechanic. Multiple endings based on the decisions you make
- Trolls – a new RTS faction with brand-new mechanics!
Your THQ Nordic & Grimlore Games Team