Vienna/Austria and Munich/Germany, September 30th, 2020 – The second standalone expansion for SpellForce 3 – Fallen God will arrive on November 3rd 2020. Mark that day in your calendar, you can start changing the fate of the Trolls. This noble race has always been pushed around, seen as monsters or cheap workforce, they were hunted, enslaved, and exploited. But a people can only take so much, before breaking its chains and stop being “prey”.
Lead your tribe on its path to freedom through the new campaign in SpellForce 3 – Fallen God, coming on November 3rd, 2020 for PC and check out the new gameplay trailer below.
New features for the singleplayer campaign include:
- Salvaging of weapons to craft superior equipment for your tribe and your heroes
- The new character-shaping mechanic, adding true replayability value (see below)
- Multiple endings for the campaign, based on your decisions
- Character shaping throughout the single-player campaign:
The choices you make in the campaign affect your companion’s skills and abilities. Plus they can contribute to the story through their own decisions, based on how you previously shaped their character.
- New playable faction: The Trolls. With their nomadic behavior, Trolls have a different playstyle than all other factions in SpellForce 3
- A new continent to explore: Urgath is full of mysteries and adventures for you and your heroes to discover.
- All-new soundtrack to underline the beauty and mystery of the new continent
- Full Steam Workshop integration and advanced modding tools
- Introducing Ranked Play: Compete with other SpellForce players in a 1:1 ELO-based ranked system, and become the champion of SpellForce
- Six different playable RTS factions: Humans, Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, Dark Elves and Trolls – each with their unique troops and heroes
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools and share them with the community
Your THQ Nordic & Grimlore Games Team