Release date: 7.12.2021
The complete rework of the original SpellForce 3, also available on Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, PS4, and PS5! It is the year 518. The rebellion of the renegade mages, known as the Mage Wars, has been quashed by the Crown. However, it was a Pyrrhic victory: Whole regions have fallen into anarchy, refugees roam the lands in search of shelter, and a mysterious, deadly plague called the “Bloodburn” has arisen and is spreading rapidly. In times like these people cling to any sign of hope they can find. The Purity of Light, led by a charismatic man called Rondar Lacaine, claims that mages are the source of all misfortune – and that only the second coming of Aonir, the father of all gods, will return Eo to its former splendor.
Differences between SpellForce 3: Reforced and the original SpellForce 3:
- Enhanced campaign experience
- Improved RTS mechanics and reworked RTS faction designs, introduced in the two expansions
- Reworked Skilltrees
- Improved quests
- Improved Coop Mode
- Improved loot distribution
- Improved balancing
- Complete rework of the hub
- Visually and functionally enhanced User Interface
- Gamepad Support
- A new skirmish map (will also be available in the free to play SpellForce 3: Versus Edition)
- Journey Mode: An additional game mode similar to the original SpellForce’s “Free Game Mode”, providing more than 20 hours of unique content and a lot of replay value. Can be played in Coop!
- Journey Skirmish: Play PvP skirmish matches against other players with your overpowered journey heroes
- Arena Mode: An additional endless game mode where you start with a fresh character, fight against waves of monsters, and buy loot and spells from merchants to compete with other players in the leaderboards. Can also be played in Coop!
- Mod Support for the new Journey and Arena modes. Create your own Journey or arena maps and share them with the community.