Lead the charge in our never-ending fight against malfunctions and crashes of our games. Get your hands dirty by testing by yourself and manage our internal and external QA teams!
Some of your responsibilities:
- Lead, coach and manage a small internal QA team and instruct / manage external QA service providers.
- Drive test plan creation, test scheduling and reporting.
- Ensure that bug reports are written clearly, detailing the issues found and steps required to reproduce the issue.
- Define new and improve existing QA processes.
- Analyze our game’s quality, usability, platform limitations and communicate identified issues / risks.
- Be an advocate of the end-user
- Experience leading QA teams in the video games industry.
- Passion for RTS and RPG titles.
- Willingness to research and learn about new techniques and processes to improve the QA workflow.
- Proactive, autonomous and self-motivated
- Applicants must be authorized to work in Germany/E.U.
- Willingness to relocate to Munich, Germany.
- Fluent in written and spoken English